Match Performance Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This privacy notice explains the information we collect, use and process about you as a data controller in the following circumstances:
- When you enquire about our products and services;
- When we communicate with you in order to provide our products and services to you as a Match Performance customer;
- When you use our group website (www.matchp4.com)
- When we conduct marketing activities.
This privacy notice is provided in a sectioned format, so you can find the specific information you want under the relevant topic areas.
Match Performance’s services and group website are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to transparency
- Right to erasure
- Right of data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, when you interact with us, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes email address.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the group website.
- Profile Data includes information about your preferences in relation to our products and services which we obtain though our interactions with you.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the group website and its contents.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
There are two main ways in which we collect your personal data, directly from you and from third parties and other sources (e.g. online and offline media). To the extent that you access our website or read or click on an email from us, we may also collect certain data automatically or through you providing it to us. Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email, phone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when:
- You enquire about our products and services i.e. via the “Contact Us” page on our group website;
- You enter into a contract with us for the provision of our products and services;
- You contact us to get help or give us some feedback. We also collect your data automatically via cookies when you visit our website, in line with cookie settings in your browser.
If you would like more information about this, please contact us for more details at email@example.com.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract duties we are about to enter into or have entered into with your company.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
The main reason for using your personal details is to help you find employment or other work roles that might be suitable for you. The more information we have about you, your skillset and your ambitions, the more bespoke we can make our services. Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. You have the right to opt out from marketing at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email you receive from us or by contacting us.
5. REFEREREES AND EMERGENCY CONTACTS
In order to provide suitable employment opportunities safely and securely to our candidates and to provide for every eventuality for them and our team, we need some basic background information. This is vital so that we can get in touch with you either for a reference or because you’ve been listed as an emergency contact for one of our Candidates or team members.
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We are based in the UK but sometimes your personal information may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, some of our third-party suppliers to which we disclose your personal data may be situated outside of the EEA. Where we do transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, we make sure that we put one of the EU’s approved suitable safeguards in place, for example using approved contractual agreements or by obtaining your explicit consent for the transfer.
8. DATA SECURITY
We care about protecting your information. That’s why we put in place appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to, and misuse of, your personal data. For more information on the procedures we put in place, please contact us for more details, firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. DATA RETENTION - HOW LONG WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We retain your personal information for the minimum reasonable time period to allow us to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for. We will delete or destroy your data after that time except where we need to keep any personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve ongoing disputes or defend ourselves against future legal claims, or enforce our agreements.
Occasionally, we may continue to use data without further notice to you. This will only be the case where any such data is anonymised, and you cannot be identified as being associated with that data.
Please contact us for further information about our retention periods.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we reserve the right to refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Milton Keynes, UK
Address:GPG House, 8 Walker Avenue, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5TW
Telephone:+44 (0) 1908 760240
South Northamptonshire, UK
Address:Match Performance, Concept Park, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 7YD
Telephone:+44 (0) 1908 760 240
Get in touch with us today
Thank you for getting in touch. One of our representatives will be in contact with you soon.